• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom not working "submodel does not exist

New Here ,
Oct 18, 2020 Oct 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to use Lightroom (not Classic) and every time it opens, a window pops up saying

"Submodel does not exist: catalog"

and then a second window saying

"can only init the OrganizeModule once"

I have uninstalled all Creative Cloud using the cleaner tool and reinstalled. All other programs work for me (Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop), but Lightroom refuses to work. After the two windows, it just shows a grey blank window of Lightroom. I can't do anything because nothing shows up and at the top left for File and Edit, everything is greyed out (except for Help).

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 19, 2020 Oct 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you know everything was synced to the Cloud previously or you have any unsynced photos stored elsewhere, you could try deleting the Lightroom Library.lrlibrary folder (the local catalog where all the cache is stored).

Upon startup the Catalog will then rebuild from the Cloud.

Failing that it may be best to post on the following forum that is monitored by the engineering team with as much detail as possible (OS, Lightroom Version etc)....

https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/categories/photoshop_family_lightroom_cc

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines