Highlighted

Lightroom on IPAD no RAW export?!

New Here ,
Nov 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

If I'm not mistaken I can not get a lossless image format out of lightroom IPAD version after putting in my initial edits with the software.

Is there any way of getting the raw image from LR, Ipad after editing? 

I don't think this is suitable for professional use if this basic feature is not included.

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lightroom on IPAD no RAW export?!

New Here ,
Nov 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

If I'm not mistaken I can not get a lossless image format out of lightroom IPAD version after putting in my initial edits with the software.

Is there any way of getting the raw image from LR, Ipad after editing? 

I don't think this is suitable for professional use if this basic feature is not included.

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 24, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can export 'as original', which is the raw file. You can not (yet) export tiff or another non-lossy RGB format however. As this option was added to Lightroom desktop recently (and if I'm not mistake to Lightroom Android too), this seems just a matter of time.

-- Johan W. Elzenga, http://www.johanfoto.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 24, 2019 0