• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LIghtroom on iPhone without loading all pictures to phone

Community Beginner ,
Feb 24, 2020 Feb 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an iPhone and use Lightroom CC.  But the app takes up all of my storage on my phone with photos.  Is there a way to have only a few photos downloaded and the rest just sitting in the cloud to be called up as needed?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Feb 26, 2020 Feb 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Download originals for a selective set of  images is not yet possible in Lightroom mobile. 

We'd recommend that you select the option "Only Download Smart Previews" under the app preferences.

Regarding the selective download capability, it would really help if you can share your feedback on our community:

https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/categories/photoshop_family_lightroom_mobile

As this forum is monitored by our engineers and they will review it for future product development.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Feb 26, 2020 Feb 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As Akash said, the setting to "Only Download Smart Previews" will save space on your phone, but if you have not been using this setting so far, and you apply it now, I think it will move the originals into Cache. So you might want to see what the size the Cache is in Local Storage settings then "delete Cache" to get the space back if that happens.

It is currently possible to selectively store originals locally on the phone, but only by album. Click the three dots next to an album and select "Store Locally".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines