Highlighted

Lightroom - On two computers

New Here ,
May 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am wondering if any of you can help me on what the best way to access Lightroom on two computers is? I have a Mac Desktop as well as a MacBook Pro Laptop. I do a lot of my Lightroom work on my laptop because I am traveling a lot, but I am wondering what is the easiest way to be able to access the same catalogs on my Mac Desktop as well?

I'm stumped.

Taylor

{Title edited by Moderator for clarity and to aid search queries} 

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lightroom - On two computers

New Here ,
May 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am wondering if any of you can help me on what the best way to access Lightroom on two computers is? I have a Mac Desktop as well as a MacBook Pro Laptop. I do a lot of my Lightroom work on my laptop because I am traveling a lot, but I am wondering what is the easiest way to be able to access the same catalogs on my Mac Desktop as well?

I'm stumped.

Taylor

{Title edited by Moderator for clarity and to aid search queries} 

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 17, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you asking about Lightroom CC (online) or Lightroom Classic (desktop)?

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 17, 2020 0