• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom online photo editor shortcuts

Community Beginner ,
Mar 07, 2021 Mar 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have looked for the last 30 minutes for a quicklist of keyboard shortcuts for the lightroom online web editor but have had no luck. Can someone please post a link to this information?  it would be very userful.  

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 07, 2021 Mar 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Consider that the Web Editor is working in a Browser (Safari, Firefox, Chrome, etc), so keyboard shortcuts would activate Browser functions.

The only two I can use (in a quick trial in Firefox) are  [E] with one photo photo selected-opens the Edit functions. And [Esc] returns to the Grid view. (Perhaps these are not Firefox shortcuts!)

OTOH working with Lightroom v4.1 on a PC or Mac will have shortcuts that can be found by hovering the cursor over function menus or icons.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 08, 2021 Mar 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know about 10 shortcuts already.. just seems like something as extensively developed as this web editor would have included a a shortcuts list somewhere.  (no regular keys are associated with any browser functions otherwise you wouldn't be able to type.  It's totally up the browser designers what they want key presses to do) 

This is a great app, and there are plenty of shortcuts.  just no details.  not even hover tips.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 08, 2021 Mar 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"I know about 10 shortcuts already.."  Care to share? I am sure there are others (including me) that would appreciate your list!
"extensively developed"  I am not real sure about this! IMO The 'Mobile' Lightroom software is still relatively new compared to Lightroom-Classic that has been around since 2006.

Thanks for your insight.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 22, 2021 Mar 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

here's the list I have:

C: crop
x: flag as rejected
z: flag as picked
1-5: star rating
0 (the number): remove star rating
e: edit photo (e again to close)
k: keywords (note hitting K again doesn’t close keywords)
i: info (i again to close)
g: group adaptive toggle group square
Arrows scroll images

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 23, 2021 Mar 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Use the "?" key to give you the list of available shortcuts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 23, 2021 Mar 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jim, the [/?] key does nothing for me in Lightroom-WEB (Browser version) (Works in Lr-Classic)

Also I have found the option in Firefox Browser that annoyingly takes over keyboard shortcuts, and must be de-activated in Firefox Options!

ScreenShot045.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 24, 2021 Mar 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't explain why it's not working for you. It works correctly in Chrome and Firefox on my Win10 system. To be clear though, it's the "?" that must be used, i.e. on my keyboard I have a "/?" key, so to enter the "?" I have to hold down Shift when I press that key.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 24, 2021 Mar 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Nice one Jim!

So it is [SHIFT + / ] in Lightroom-Web   ( [/] being the key with lower /, upper ? )

And it is [CTRL + / ] for Lightroom-Classic.

And not working for me at all in Lightroom (v4.2 in a PC)

My Brain aches 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines