Highlighted

Lightroom - Photoshop

Community Beginner ,
Oct 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

From Lightroom, I open a file to make some treatment in Photoshop. Then I save the picture, I close it, but, it is not visible in Lightroom.

Could you please help ?

Lightroom Version: 2.4.1

Photoshop Version: 20.0.6

Regards,

Crazyshoot

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lightroom - Photoshop

Community Beginner ,
Oct 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

From Lightroom, I open a file to make some treatment in Photoshop. Then I save the picture, I close it, but, it is not visible in Lightroom.

Could you please help ?

Lightroom Version: 2.4.1

Photoshop Version: 20.0.6

Regards,

Crazyshoot

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 20, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After a while it should save back to Lightroom next to your original photo. I guess this isn't happening?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 21, 2019 0
Community Beginner ,
Oct 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to apologize. In fact, I used Lightroom for Cloud, and not Lightroom Classic.

With my subscription, I can use lightroom classic, so I have installed it, and all is good now.

Crazyshoot

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 21, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It should work for the Cloud Based Lightroom also, it does for me.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 22, 2019 0
osaffer LATEST
Community Beginner ,
Oct 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For me, Anyway, I have uninstalled it, because I dont want to use Cloud Service for my personal pictures. I have my own NAS, and all is well stocked there.

So, I will only use the Classic version.

Crazyshoot

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 28, 2019 0