• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom premium not showing up on ipad after paid subscription

New Here ,
Dec 21, 2019 Dec 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No lightroom premium (no selective edit capability) after subrsciption purchase, how come?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Dec 23, 2019 Dec 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry that Lighroom Premium is not working on your iPad after you've bought a new subscribtion. 

Please checkout the steps below:

FOR IOS DEVICES:

• Launch the Lightroom app on your mobile device and sign out of the app and then sign back in.
  • Do any of the following to access the Settings menu:
  • If you're in the Albums view, tap the settings icon () at the upper-right corner of the screen.
  • If you're in the Grid view or Loupe view, tap the three-dots icon at the upper-right corner of the screen, and choose Settings from the pop-up menu.
  • In the Settings menu, tap the (>) icon displayed next to your Account name and Adobe ID.
  • In the Accounts screen, tap Restore Purchases.

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 08, 2020 Jan 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did I get it right that you use the same adobe-id as for this forum. just guessing since your forum adobe-id has a Photography-Plan (20GB) applied and should work with Lr on your mobile device. Or are you using a different adobe-id?  -Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 17, 2020 Oct 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey I renewed my subscription but the iPad app for Lightroom through apple app  still won't let me use tools I tried singing out and in both App Store and Lightroom 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 19, 2020 Oct 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi. I can see an active Lr subscription applied to the adobe-id which you are using for this forum. Could you try re-signin with the same adobe-id. Hope this helps - Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines