• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Presets not working

New Here ,
May 16, 2020 May 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have Lightroom mobile, the free version, and am trying to use presets I just purchased. When I click on a preset to use it, it says: “This preset includes edit that cannot be applied to this photo. All of the compatible enhancements from this preset will be applied to your photo.” (see attached photo) Is that because I don’t have the paid version or what’s the reason for that? Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 17, 2020 May 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It means just what it says, i.e. it's only a "Partially Compatible Preset", likely because it will contain some setting which is not compatible with the image you are trying to apply it to. Often that would be because it contains a specific profile which cannot be applied to the image, either because the image is a jpeg (can't apply different profiles to a jpeg) or because it's a camera-specific profile and the image is a raw file shot with a different camera.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines