• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom presets

New Here ,
May 23, 2021 May 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just started using lightroom through creative cloud and I don't have the option to manage presets for editing. It doesnt show up when you click on the 3 dots....  

I have unticked hide partially compatible presets but no change...  I have no way of importing presets I have bought..  

No issues on my classic version on my imac.   

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you talking about Lightroom Mobile? Lightroom Mobile does not have an 'import presets' option. You either sync presets from Lightroom desktop, or you import a DNG with settings applied to it and create a new preset in Lightroom Mobile from these settings.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Now sorted....   Re-installed the app on my desktop and the option has now appeared so I can now import presets 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines