Highlighted

Lightroom- Print to file error

New Here ,
May 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the print moduel, I try print "to file (jpeg) and I get a message stating that "The custom profile selected for this print job is missing or invalid. If you continue this print job, the sRGB profile will be used". I continue with the print job.... when the jpg appears on my desktop, the print frame shows but the image does not.  Can you help me?  David T.

TOPICS
CC FAQ, Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lightroom- Print to file error

New Here ,
May 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the print moduel, I try print "to file (jpeg) and I get a message stating that "The custom profile selected for this print job is missing or invalid. If you continue this print job, the sRGB profile will be used". I continue with the print job.... when the jpg appears on my desktop, the print frame shows but the image does not.  Can you help me?  David T.

TOPICS
CC FAQ, Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 26, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What profile do you have selected?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 26, 2020 0
New Here ,
May 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, in the development moduel it just says color?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 26, 2020 0
New Here ,
May 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Got it!! Thank you for replying to my questions

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 26, 2020 0
JimHess LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just tried printing an image to file using sRGB as the profile, and it worked without a problem. Have you tried using that profile?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 26, 2020 0