Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom problems after Windows Updates

New Here ,
Sep 15, 2020 Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 

I'm using LR for over 3 years on this PC and yesterday after windows major updates this happen... anyone has an idea of what is going on? There are several other issues like every time I open PS or LR I need to sign in... Thanks, AlinLRC after Wupdates Sept.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 15, 2020 Sep 15, 2020

Try turning off the GPU setting by going to Lightroom's Preferences>Performance tab and set "Use Graphics Processor" to "Off". If that resolves the issue, it's possible that the Windows update installed an "update" to the GPU driver (which are often not the latest version), so to allow re-using the GPU in Lightroom go to the graphics card's manufacturer's website and install their latest version.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try turning off the GPU setting by going to Lightroom's Preferences>Performance tab and set "Use Graphics Processor" to "Off". If that resolves the issue, it's possible that the Windows update installed an "update" to the GPU driver (which are often not the latest version), so to allow re-using the GPU in Lightroom go to the graphics card's manufacturer's website and install their latest version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That was indeed the problem and I managed to figure it out earlier. Thanks Anyway, Alin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines