• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom refuses to export any images

New Here ,
Sep 22, 2020 Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom Classic is working completely fine but Lightroom (Cloud version) doesnt. I'm choosing a photo/multiple photos, clicking share and setting a folder. After pressing export the export window closes and nothing happens. I've tried different folders (including to a NAS and an external drive plugged in) and all multiple image formats but nothing works.

The only thing I can think of that may be affecting it is in Preferences, Security and Privacy, File and Folder access, Lightroom isnt showing but Lightroom Classic is. But Lightroom hasnt even given me a prompt to grant folder access and it isnt anywhere in there showing as unticked.

I've also uninstalled and selected to remove all preferences and permissions etc and then reinstalled but this made no difference.

Any ideas what can be causing this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 29, 2020 Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same issue and have tried many, many things. Lightroom CC seems to have an export bug.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines