Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom says subscription expired, But it’s not

Community Beginner ,
May 24, 2020 May 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

The Lightroom mobile app says my subscription has expired and therefore I cannot use the premium functions. My subscription has not expired though. Even if I had cancelled it today (which I haven’t) it still runs until June 20th. 🤷🏼‍:female_sign: I cannot even start a conversation with the help chat as it says that no products were found in my account. Which is exactly the problem, there should be. I don’t know what to do. Need Lightroom for my business.. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also am having this same issue! I’ve been on chat support with Adobe for an hour, and they keep saying they can’t do anything for me, and I have to contact Apple. Apple has said that everything looks fine on their end, my subscription has been renewed and that its Adobes responsibility to fix.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So frustrating! I didn’t even get through the Chat as the bot kept saying there are no products in my account. Well, that’s exactly the problem, there should be! 🙈

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same. I've spoken to both Adobe and Apple and both are claiming it's the other and that they can't help me. So frustrating.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
May 25, 2020 May 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here for 3 days already same answer from them. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looks like this is not going to be resolved. 😒

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i spoke with them again but says to make a new account and try subscription but i do that stil not working.. cmon adobe you disappoint me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tried the same, doesn’t work. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 26, 2020 May 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok so what I ended up doing was buying an additional Lightroom 1TB subscription through the Adobe website, and then contacting Apple support to cancel my original subscription and they gave me a link to request a refund for the monthly payment. My account works now and I have premium access again. Hope this helps! 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines