Highlighted

Lightroom sent me a n0de

New Here ,
Jun 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I opened Lightroom for the first time after dwonloading it. There was someones nude. Not mine, I didn't put it there. It's not in my creative cloud files. It's not my picture in any way shape or form. And Adobe does not give a crap that somehow someones personal pictures got on my computer. No ones signed into my account, I changed passwords regularly and have two-step authntication. This is not my picture. Adobe dosent care. I've been talking for over an hour trying to get just answer that they're taking this seriously and they're looking into it. But no - it's just "its not us"

Topics

Bug, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lightroom sent me a n0de

New Here ,
Jun 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I opened Lightroom for the first time after dwonloading it. There was someones nude. Not mine, I didn't put it there. It's not in my creative cloud files. It's not my picture in any way shape or form. And Adobe does not give a crap that somehow someones personal pictures got on my computer. No ones signed into my account, I changed passwords regularly and have two-step authntication. This is not my picture. Adobe dosent care. I've been talking for over an hour trying to get just answer that they're taking this seriously and they're looking into it. But no - it's just "its not us"

Topics

Bug, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?