Highlighted

Lightroom slideshow crashes

New Here ,
Dec 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola, cuando intento crear un slide  con light, el programa se bloquea y cierra, lo he reinstalado y me pasa en los dos equipos, si me podeis ayudar os lo agradezco.

Hello, when I try to create a slide with light, the program crashes and closes, I have reinstalled it and it happens to me in both pcs, if you can help me I thank you.

TOPICS
Crash or freeze, Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lightroom slideshow crashes

New Here ,
Dec 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola, cuando intento crear un slide  con light, el programa se bloquea y cierra, lo he reinstalado y me pasa en los dos equipos, si me podeis ayudar os lo agradezco.

Hello, when I try to create a slide with light, the program crashes and closes, I have reinstalled it and it happens to me in both pcs, if you can help me I thank you.

TOPICS
Crash or freeze, Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 23, 2019 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Dec 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 23, 2019 0