• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom stuck on 'Syncing 1 photo' and none of the fixes described here have helped

New Here ,
May 15, 2021 May 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Lightroom (4.2, on macos Catalina 10.15.7) has been stuck on 'Syncing 1 Photo' for some time now.  I realize that this is a common issue, and have tried the fixes I've found here and elsewhere:

- Removed and reinstalled CC and Lr

- No items appear when I click 'View' next to 'Syncing 1 photo'

- No items in 'Deleted'

- No 'Sync Issues' in lightroom.adobe.com

I'd be fine ripping the whole thing out and starting over, as I have another issue whereby Lr now refuses to use my NAS as local storage, but I can't find how to completely remove Lr and all of its preferences and associated files - I've tried the Adobe Creating Cloud Cleaner tool, but no joy.

Any other ideas?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 15, 2021 May 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Nevermind - found the local cache (Lightroom Library.lrlibrary, which existed even though I'd set Preferences to store the originals on a NAS share), renamed that, restarted Lr, and it's now healthy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines