• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom subscription active but says it’s not

New Here ,
Oct 21, 2019 Oct 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My subscription to Lightroom is active until Oct 31st but is telling me that it's not active and won't allow me to use the premium features.....I am still on able to use my premium features

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Oct 23, 2019 Oct 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry that you cannot use the Premium features in Lightroom as the app says that they are not active. Which version of Lightroom are you using and are you using it on a mobile device?

Could you please take a look at this article https://helpx.adobe.com/in/lightroom-cc/kb/lightroom-mobile-in-app-purchase-issue.html and let us know if the mentioned suggestions help in resolving the issue?

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actavate them

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 24, 2019 Oct 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using 4.4.1. I tried to restore but it tells me it's unable to complete purchase. I am on Mobile using IOS 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I pay for lightroom ,photoshop acrobat monthly.

You send the charge to a account that pays you with Wells Fargo.

Why am I having such a problem with you?

Howard Phillips

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Oct 24, 2019 Oct 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure if I understand the issue correctly, could you please elaborate and provide some more details about the issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 09, 2019 Dec 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@uscgaux-hp Please try with your adobe-id which you are using for this forum. With that you should have access to all the premium features ---Guido/ Lr MObile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 16, 2019 Nov 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm still waiting to be able to use my premium features this is getting ridiculous. It has been over a month now

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Nov 18, 2019 Nov 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about this. 

Are you using the latest version of Lightroom app on iOS? Also, which version of iOS are you using?

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 10, 2019 Dec 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Sderouin1 from what I can see at the server-side is that the inapp purchase failed because the subscription has been cancelled.  Could you double-check the status of your iOS subsubscription which you can see when you navigate via the iOS settings to iTunes&App Store and long-tab your apple id which brings up the option to view your Apple-id/Account.
Here you can verify the Lr subscription status which listed under "Subscriptions".-- Hope this helps - Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines