• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Subscription has ended?

New Here ,
Jul 09, 2020 Jul 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everytime I open up Lr it notifies me that I need to renew my subscription and that I can't do anything until I do so. When I click on the renew button, it tells me that I am already renewed and that Lightroom is ready to use. I'm really confused, any help would be appreciated.

To add to that, all my other adobe apps are working fine both on desktop and mobile. 
Screen Shot 2020-07-10 at 11.51.25 AM.pngScreen Shot 2020-07-10 at 11.51.35 AM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 10, 2020 Jul 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Log-in to your Adobe account to check plans and products and subscription status.

My Account

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 26, 2020 Aug 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue and can only put it down to now using a redemption code / school licence for Creative Cloud All Apps.  Which probably isn't seen as a subscription even though it should include all products.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 28, 2020 Aug 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem, tech support not helpful. 2 hours of going around in circles. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 28, 2020 Aug 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem and I don't know what to do

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Aug 29, 2020 Aug 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have also notice this, it says it has expired but on my microsoft account which i payed through, it states its active til next year.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Sep 01, 2020 Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem. I have an active annual subscription that has been paid in full. Yet it says its expired when I only purchased it in Febuary. Looking into another alternative software if this doesnt get sorted.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 02, 2020 Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Phillip

I work on Lightroom iOS, and I'm not sure how to help with Microsoft App Store subscriptions, so I moved your post over to this correct forum for Lightroom desktop help.  

For the fastest help, please reach out to Adobe Support directly.  Visit https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html, sign in, and then click the chat button at the bottom right

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 31, 2022 Jul 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

your link doesnt exist

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 01, 2022 Aug 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry about that, the comma got added to the link, preventing it from opening.  The correct link is

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines