Highlighted

Lightroom Subscription has ended?

New Here ,
Jul 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everytime I open up Lr it notifies me that I need to renew my subscription and that I can't do anything until I do so. When I click on the renew button, it tells me that I am already renewed and that Lightroom is ready to use. I'm really confused, any help would be appreciated.

To add to that, all my other adobe apps are working fine both on desktop and mobile. 
Screen Shot 2020-07-10 at 11.51.25 AM.pngScreen Shot 2020-07-10 at 11.51.35 AM.png

Topics

Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lightroom Subscription has ended?

New Here ,
Jul 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everytime I open up Lr it notifies me that I need to renew my subscription and that I can't do anything until I do so. When I click on the renew button, it tells me that I am already renewed and that Lightroom is ready to use. I'm really confused, any help would be appreciated.

To add to that, all my other adobe apps are working fine both on desktop and mobile. 
Screen Shot 2020-07-10 at 11.51.25 AM.pngScreen Shot 2020-07-10 at 11.51.35 AM.png

Topics

Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
99jon LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Log-in to your Adobe account to check plans and products and subscription status.

My Account

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines