• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom subscription not working

Community Beginner ,
Apr 13, 2020 Apr 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased the Lightroom premium subscription (Worked fine for a couple of days) once and my app kept crashing and deleting my edits. So i did as y'all recommend and deleted the app and reinstalled it but i then lost all of my edits and pictures i had saved on Lightroom. After trying to restore my previous subscription (wasn't able to) i finally decided to re purchase the subscription but now none of the premium features are working. It just tells me that the subscription has been purchased with a different adobe ID but I've only used the one I'm currently using. Ive tried to restore purchase, delete and reinstall the app, closed many times and tried to reopen.. Frustrating considering i rely on Lightroom for all of my edits. The payment has already came out but i still have no premium features.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having this same issue and have been trying to get in touch with someone all day. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hopefully they can help both of us out soon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 14, 2020 Apr 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey ! 

Same issue for me....Tell me when you find a solution ! 

Thanks for your help ! It's quite urgent...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 15, 2020 Apr 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still not even a response..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 16, 2020 Apr 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Going on two weeks now. I definitely expect reimbursement for the time I've paid but not been able to use premium. I'm about ready to delete adobe for good..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 17, 2020 Apr 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Has anyone received  a solution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines