• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Subscription

New Here ,
Feb 07, 2021 Feb 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I downloaded Adobe Lightroom from the App Store on my Mac and I want to change it to adobe creative cloud. I waited unitl the subscription from the app store was expired so that I can then switch my plan on the adobe website... However, the problem is that Adobe still thinks I'm subscribed to Lightroom through the App Store which isn't true because it expired Feburary 4th (currently the 7th). Now, I can't change my plan to the creative cloud bundle because adobe still thinks I'm subscirbed to just one of their apps. Is there a way to fix this? Should I just call Adobe Support on the next business day?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 07, 2021 Feb 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you really want your screenshots to be reviewed, use the feature that is provided when using the forum on your computer. That will enable you to include the screenshot as part of your message. Many of our users will not download screenshots the way you have included them.

Message box.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 11, 2023 Dec 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines