Highlighted

Lightroom sync classic to cc on pc, then to iPad?

Community Beginner ,
Nov 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i hate sync issue!

so arts in classic, albums made, sync to cloud. Done

open cc and the album is there, no images in it, album is empty.  But the all phones tab the images are there,

but it says eveeything is synced, blue tick on the album. Same on phone or iPad, or the adobe cloud app folder is there, no images

how can I get it to sync properly!!!

all the latest versions, Windows 10, iPad Pro etc

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lightroom sync classic to cc on pc, then to iPad?

Community Beginner ,
Nov 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i hate sync issue!

open cc and the album is there, no images in it, album is empty.  But the all phones tab the images are there,

but it says eveeything is synced, blue tick on the album. Same on phone or iPad, or the adobe cloud app folder is there, no images

how can I get it to sync properly!!!

all the latest versions, Windows 10, iPad Pro etc

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

JonasEH  wrote

i hate sync issue!

I assume you mean "All Photos" tab?

Can you post a screenshot from Classic which shows both the selected collection in the Collections panel, and part of the Grid of images?

Then another screenshot from LRCC showing the left-hand panel.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
JonasEH LATEST
Community Beginner ,
Dec 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok that’s weird, I opened classis and it’s just synced and emptied the same collection?! So photos are still in all photos but the collection is not empty, so it’s taken the cc info over the classic?

ill re add then and see if it stncst

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines