Highlighted

Lightroom sync incredibly slow on fast Internet connection

New Here ,
Oct 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What the hell is happening in Lightroom sync? It is taking more than on week uploading 1,7k pics... It was faster before... I have a fast internet connection (90mps download and 30mbs upload).... 

{Thread renamed by moderator}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lightroom sync incredibly slow on fast Internet connection

New Here ,
Oct 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What the hell is happening in Lightroom sync? It is taking more than on week uploading 1,7k pics... It was faster before... I have a fast internet connection (90mps download and 30mbs upload).... 

{Thread renamed by moderator}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There,

Sorry to hear about slow syncing in Lightroom, let's make this right.

Could you please let us know the exact version of Lightroom you're using? Go to Help > System Info

Also, what Operating System are you working on?

Are there any videos in Lightroom? Try removing them and see if it helps.

Are you using any kind of VPN?

Regards,
Sahil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, thank you for the reply. Adobe Lightroom is: Lightroom Classic: 8.4.1 System: macOS Catalina 10.15 There are no videos, only pictures! No VPN Just last month it wasn’t so slow… Thank you Matteo

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been experiencing the same terrible sync performance both from my iPad and my Mac Pro (wired ethernet).

I have a new iPad Pro with Lightroom installed.  I have 70 photos that I transferred from my camera’s (Fuji XT-2) SD card to Lightroom.  The RAW files are approximately 50MB each.  A speed test run from my iPad shows a minimum of 3Mbps upstream speeds (120Mbps downstream).  In the last 3 hours, Lightroom has managed to sync 4 images.

Unfortunately, I’ve seen similar performance from my Mac Pro on a wired Ethernet connection and don’t see any solutions to improve the sync speeds.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
AceUh LATEST
New Here ,
Dec 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem, Lightroom CC is updated V 3.1, Macbook Air updated. Trying to sync ~3k RAW photos. TAKING FOREVER. No videos in the files.

How can we fix this Adobe??

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines