Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Sync Issues macOS

New Here ,
Dec 01, 2019 Dec 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I try sync my library via Wi-Fi, but I don't see any changes online yet after 12 hours. Is there somewhere a detailed sync log about the last files?

Bye

Moe

{Thread renamed by moderator}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 03, 2019 Dec 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Moe,

Welcome to the Adobe Community!

As you're facing sync issues with Lightroom, could you please let us know the version of Lightroom you're using? You can check that  by going to Help > System Info

Also, you will see a sync errors tab here if there are some confilicting files: https://lightroom.adobe.com/

Dou have any videos in the library? Could you try removing them and then check if the sync is working?

You may also check that the Sync is not paused inside Lightroom by clicking on the Cloud icon on the top right corner.

Let us know how it goes.
Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 06, 2019 Dec 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Sahil,

I use the latest Lightroom version for Mac OS X. For sure the library includes videos. The last 8 hours Lightroom synced about 100 images and videos, but there are still 24k left. I see 24k sync errors. Why is it sooooo slow? The internet connection can't be the reason.

Bye

Moe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines