Highlighted

Lightroom sync

New Here ,
Dec 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have start to use The new Lightroom when im not at home. The import/sync is taking foreever because lightroom on my computer always starts to sync my old photos all The time.

Why is it so? 

Topics

Import and share, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lightroom sync

New Here ,
Dec 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have start to use The new Lightroom when im not at home. The import/sync is taking foreever because lightroom on my computer always starts to sync my old photos all The time.

Why is it so? 

Topics

Import and share, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you migrate your catalog that you were using previously? Has the migration process completed?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have not done that. I only use collections and sync them so i can use them as a "portfolio" to show my family. 

Right now Lightroom is sync. 2300 images and that is mainly images that i have uploaded from my and my wifes phone directly to new lightroom. So there is not a catalog to migrate. Cant understand why those images always need to re-sync when i open lightroom on my computer. When it is like this i cant upload my new images from my camera online because it takes for ever. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you asking about Lightroom Classic, or Lightroom (cloud version)?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Lightroom (cloud) . Cant figure it out, it keep syncing same files over and
over..

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You said the sync issue is with Lightroom (cloud) on your computer? Is that correct, because you also mention that you only use collections and sync those for your portfolio. This means that you are using Lightroom Classic. Are you using both Lightroom and Lightroom Classic on your computer? That could be causing your problem.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines