Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom to Instagram process

Community Beginner ,
Aug 13, 2019 Aug 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I’m interested in honing my Lightroom to Instagram process to hopefully make it quicker and more importantly to post in the best quality.

I‘d love to hear other peoples processes and tips.

I process mainly in Lightroom mobile

Then send at max to Mix for resizing and adding a watermark which is stored in creative cloud.

I then save it back to Lightroom at full so I can then add it to my camera roll at 2048x to hopefully avoid compression.

Sending straight to to Instagram via Lightroom doesn’t work very well for me especially for multiple images.

I’d love to hear any quicker or better quality routes!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ben,

Please check out this article to know how you can process images for Instagram: Adjust photos on the go, share to Instagram |

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Sahil, that’s fine for sharing quick snaps but doesn’t offer anything new to watermark and crop (while maintaining a full format image). The Instagram share function through LR is limited such as posting multiple images.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines