• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom to Photoshop editing is not saving images back to Lightroom

Community Beginner ,
Jun 09, 2020 Jun 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi how do i edit a photo from lightroom in photshop and it then appears back in lightroom. Tried all the help on the 2020 product and doesnt work. Tried save but asks for preferences adn then doesnt show in lightroom. Worked fine on old versions but this new version is problematic and starting to make me wish I hadnt purchased 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jun 10, 2020 Jun 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

It seems that you're using Lightroom desktop not Lightroom Classic, sorry about the confusion caused.

Select the option "About Lightroom" from the Help menu bar dropdown and check which version of Lightroom do you have instaled.

If you're using Lightroom Classic and the "Edit in Photoshop" and back to Lightroom Classic workflow is not working as expected, please checkout the steps mentioned in this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/kb/edit-photoshop-command-missing-photoshop.html and let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines