Exit

Lightroom - Trial Expired

New Here ,
Mar 04, 2019 Mar 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ive been using Lightroom on my laptop but it only works with the wifi at home,

Capture2.JPG

Picture Above - Connected to wifi but not the one at home (doesnt work (won't let be upload photos).

so i went onto the online version of Lightroom. Today it says that my Trial has expired.

Capture1.JPG

I have used the online version multiple times and it has never said this before.

I have a plan that goes for 1 year and i activated it last month.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 04, 2019 Mar 04, 2019

Try signing out of your account with the online version, then sign back in using the login you purchased the subscription with. Click on your avatar in the upper right corner of the online version to sign out and sign back in.

When you use the Lr CC app on your laptop you should sign in with the Creative Cloud desktop app. Do you have the CC desktop app running on your laptop?

You can also check the status of your account at adobe.com. Go there with a browser and log into your account.

Make sure t

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 04, 2019 Mar 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try signing out of your account with the online version, then sign back in using the login you purchased the subscription with. Click on your avatar in the upper right corner of the online version to sign out and sign back in.

When you use the Lr CC app on your laptop you should sign in with the Creative Cloud desktop app. Do you have the CC desktop app running on your laptop?

You can also check the status of your account at adobe.com. Go there with a browser and log into your account.

Make sure that you always use the same login info that you purchased the subscription with.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 19, 2019 Dec 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have ran into the same problem, only with Lightroom, on all devices. My subscription still lasts for quite a few months, but none of the solutions suggested above seem to work. Can someone of Adobe help me?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 01, 2020 Jan 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem with Lightroom. When I open the app it says the trial period is over and there is a button to buy it.

When I click this button a window opens and it says I already have a correct membership, which is correct. But still I get the same message in Lightroom. I've tried logging in and out but no succes. Can someone please help? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 18, 2020 Jan 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the end, for me the problem was that my academic CC license contains everything in CC version except Lr CC. It contains the normal Lr version for some reason. That was pretty difficult to spot, so maybe more people missed this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 30, 2020 Aug 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem too . Do you solve this problem now ? How can I do for this problem I have the same problem like you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 31, 2020 Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no fix, unfortunately, because technically it isn't a problem. Lr CC isn't included, so you'll have to use the regular Lr version. Or buy a different subscription.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 18, 2020 Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am still having this exact issue and none of the suggested solutions are working- can anyone who has solved this please try point me in the correct direction?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 12, 2020 Sep 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem and I have CC. I have not ever had this issue with any other program and I have never used LR because of this, even though I should be using it for most jobs... I'm so frustrated with CC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 18, 2022 Sep 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've been battling this for over a year. The support I've received has been deplorable. The issue is that the Student/Teacher edition I purchased is advertised as including all apps. They keep telling me to contact my IT department. They also keep sending me to the technical support team who remote into my computer, spend an hour doing the same thing they do each time, sign out, uninstall, reinstall, run a cleaner utility and then they're shocked when it's still an issue. They then tell me that I need to contact someont to have my account switched from EDU to personal. They also set up a call then 50% of the time don't actually call at that time or call from a restricted number that gets flagged as spam by my cellular carrier. When I call the toll free number and tell them I need to have the "license" on my account changed, they forward me to the technical support team. The cycle repeats...

This is a personal home subscription, my academic institution doesn't provide Adobe licensing for home use. I'm never had worse customer service and when I try to explain to an agent that someone else has already done the same troubleshooting steps I get told that they're going to resolve me issue. I was also told by the last agent that I'm logging into my account incorrectly. Apparently the Adobe Account Access push notification app isn't supposed to be used to log into an Adobe account. Who knew? I used to have a lot of respect for Adobe and it's products, this was all before it went to the subscription model. The experience I've had since leads me to believe they care very little about customers who have been using their products for decades.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines