• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom: unable to connect to network

New Here ,
Sep 12, 2020 Sep 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Lightroom version 3.4 on macOS Catalina.  If I have Lightroom open and the computer goes to sleep later when the computer wakes up I see message "Unable to connect to network" when I check cloud storage information.  The solution is to close Lightroom and reopen it.  However, that's not ideal and I don't think the program should work this way.

I'm wondering if anyone has seen a simliar problem and has any solution.  I have MacBook Pro 13-inch 2020.  I don't remember having this problem with my previous MacBook. This is a personally owned computer without any corporate firewall, etc., and it is on a personal home network.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Sep 15, 2020 Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the exact same issue. Been going on for months. I've been using the same workaround and finally got tired of it and only just yesterday realized it was the cloud sync issue after the computer has been asleep. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 16, 2020 Sep 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This forum is primarily for User to User communication. As such, it's best that you raise your issue on the Lightroom Feedback forum https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/categories/photoshop_family_lightroom_cc 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines