• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom update

New Here ,
Jul 11, 2020 Jul 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trying to update from Lighroom 4.0 to 4.4.  The applicatoin says there is an update but it brings me to 
a site to try or buy. I'm happy with what I have and won't do a subscription. I 've already purchaed my update to 4.0 a long time ago..

Any ideas?
Thanks,
Bob

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 11, 2020 Jul 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Lightroom 4 is so old that Adobe doesn't support it anymore, and even if you update it to the last update that was available it still won't support many of the cameras that are available today as far as raw images are concerned. The raw technology has advanced far beyond what was available at that time. In any event, here is a link where you can get the final updates for Lightroom 4. I can't  give you any further information about them because I haven't used that version for years.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic/lightroom-4-4-download-page-or-url/m-p/10776478?pag... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines