Highlighted

Lightroom, while merging pano, consumes my space on C drive

New Here ,
Dec 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I have (on my laptop) small SSD "C" HD (125GB), free space around 25GB (but I moved catalog onto D 1TB drive).

When I start to merge pano in LR, this amount radically goes down towards to zero and when I merge 6 or more photos, within the process it reaches 0GB and LR annonces an error - not able to finish the work. To free the space on my C drive helps only to close LR or even to retstart laptop. What to do to avoid that, please? Thank you. 

{Thread renamed by moderator}

Topics

Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lightroom, while merging pano, consumes my space on C drive

New Here ,
Dec 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I have (on my laptop) small SSD "C" HD (125GB), free space around 25GB (but I moved catalog onto D 1TB drive).

When I start to merge pano in LR, this amount radically goes down towards to zero and when I merge 6 or more photos, within the process it reaches 0GB and LR annonces an error - not able to finish the work. To free the space on my C drive helps only to close LR or even to retstart laptop. What to do to avoid that, please? Thank you. 

{Thread renamed by moderator}

Topics

Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about merging panorama is taking up space on the hard drive, could you please let us know the version of Lightroom and the Operating System you're working on?

Also, please have a look at Conrad's answer on this community thread and see if it helps: https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic/panoramas-taking-up-excessive-space-in-lightroom/td...

Regards,
Sahil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines