• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom with 1TB storage

New Here ,
Oct 23, 2020 Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have recently bought Lightroom with 1TB storage. But it seems I don't have the option of print, slideshow, web, map or even develop. Please let me know how can I get those?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 23, 2020 Oct 23, 2020

To get things those you need the other version of Lightroom, called Lightroom Classic. You've installed the cloud-based version, now called simply Lightroom, which is a completely different design that does not include "modules" that the original Lightroom (Lightroom Classic is the latest version of it) does still have. Depending on which version of the Photography Plan you purchased, you might or might not have Classic included, but if you've bought the Lightroom-only plan with the 1TB of cloud

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Oct 23, 2020 Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

To get things those you need the other version of Lightroom, called Lightroom Classic. You've installed the cloud-based version, now called simply Lightroom, which is a completely different design that does not include "modules" that the original Lightroom (Lightroom Classic is the latest version of it) does still have. Depending on which version of the Photography Plan you purchased, you might or might not have Classic included, but if you've bought the Lightroom-only plan with the 1TB of cloud stotage, you'll need to contact Adobe directly to get your plan changed to the one which includes Lightroom Classic, Lightroom, Photoshop, and 20GB of cloud space (same price as the other plan).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines