• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom won't allow import photos?

New Here ,
Nov 15, 2019 Nov 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I recently updated to the latest Lightroom version 3.0 and I did a backup on my MacBook and since cannot import photos to Lightroom. I have uninstalled and reinstalled, I have clicked the [shift+option] while starting up the app to restore it and still cannot upload any photos. 

Here is what I see: Screen Shot 2019-11-15 at 6.03.22 PM.pngI also noticed that my cloud storage won't connect to the network but I have space, so I am not sure what is happening here.

Screen Shot 2019-11-15 at 6.04.22 PM.png

Can someone help?!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 15, 2019 Nov 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you signed in to your creative cloud account? What is it that you backed up?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 16, 2019 Nov 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I am signed into the account and all my other Adobe Apps are working fine. I backed up my entire computer onto my "Passport" and my desktop backs up to iCloud. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 17, 2019 Nov 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Something to try: Go to https://lightroom.adobe.com, log on with your adobe password and check if all your images are there. If so, make sure Lightroom is not running and go to the pictures folder in your home folder in finder and find the Lightroom Library.lrlibrary file there (the extension is often hidden). Drag this in the trash. Now restart Lightroom 3 and if you are lucky, it will start downloading all images.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines