• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom won't stop syncing 1 photo

Explorer ,
Mar 29, 2020 Mar 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom seems to be stuck syncing 1 photo, but when I filter by photos unsynced, nothing comes up. I've restarted the app as well as the computer. Both my phone and my iPad are synced just fine, it's just my laptop that's stuck. 

Has anyone seen this and do you have any suggestions? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mar 31, 2020 Mar 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry that Lightroom is stuck syncing an image to the cloud. Which version of Lightroom are you using?

It seems like the app is trying to sync an image which is no longer available. Would you mind signing out of the Creative Cloud desktop app and Lightroom? Sign back in to see if that clears out the image syncing.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 06, 2020 Apr 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, that didn't help. Are there any sync prefs I can trash (macOS)? I found an old article along those lines, but the path to the prefs no longer exists on the most recent version of Lightroom. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Apr 07, 2020 Apr 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may navigate to the Preferences > Lightroom Sync menu in Lightroom Classic, hold down Alt / Opt, and clicking the Rebuild Sync Data button

This should not change your existing synced collections or their contents, just rebuild the existing relationship between Lightroom Classic and Ecosystem.

Regards,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 07, 2020 Apr 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, I'm using the new Lightroom (not classic). Any ideas on that version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 22, 2022 Sep 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also having this issue and it has been a problem for literally years and across multiple computers.

This must be a server side issue. How can they not address this?

It used to be only one file for me and now it is two.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Sep 22, 2022 Sep 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What software are you using?

There was a bug in Lightroom cloud ecosystem in multiple clients (and I assume on servers also) which has been resolved. When they fixed the issue, Adobe did not provide an automated fix for the broken meta data. I forget what the solution was, but it was fairly easy to execute.

Good luck,

Tim

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines