• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom won’t sync after upgrading cloud storage.

New Here ,
Mar 02, 2020 Mar 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay so I have been a CC customer for many years now and never really bought into the cloud storage. I recently decided to move my mobile workflow away from my MacBook Pro and onto my iPad Pro. I apparently had already used my 100GB limit on my cloud storage. So I upgraded to the 1TB plan for $9.99 and expected it to work as Google Drive does and begin syncing again. It hasn't done that at all and every setting I can find in the Lightroom CC app for iPad says it's still on 100GB. I check that the account information is correct and then checked the Creative Cloud application and it shows the 1TB of storage, but Lightroom does not. I've tried signing out and signing back in. I haven't uninstalled the app because I have about 16GB of photos that aren't synced or backed up and I don't know if that will delete the files or not. Does anyone have a solution that doesn't require a lengthy call with Adobe Support? 

Thanks! 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 02, 2020 Mar 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It sounds like you may have inadvertently purchased a new plan instead of upgrading the one you are currently using? Where did you purchase the upgrade?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 06, 2020 Mar 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased it via the Lightroom mobile application. I even checke that my account information was correct. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 07, 2020 Mar 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did you purchase from the App Store meaning you purchased it from Apple not Adobe? If your original subscription was purchased from Apple, and your upgrade was purchased from Apple you need to contact Apple support not Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 03, 2020 Mar 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sometimes you have to Restore Purchase within the Lightroom Mobile app. Check the account settings in the app and tap on restore purchase if it's there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines