• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom wont respond and I can't delete to install again

New Here ,
Sep 13, 2020 Sep 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was trying to upload some pictures to edit and they would not upload so I canceled the uploading and then it just got stock on canceling since then I haven't been able to use the app at all and I tried to delete it but it won't let me since it is still open. I am on Mac.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Sep 14, 2020 Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

Sorry that Lightroom went unresponsive and now you cannot use it or reinstall it.

Which version of Lightroom are you using and what is the version of your Mac operating system?

Since you cannot use the app or uninstall it, please use the Creative Cloud Cleaner tool to remove Lightroom and then reinstall it. See https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 14, 2020 Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For lightroom its version 3.4 and on my Mac its version is 10.13.

I tried doing that but when I click on uninstalling it won't let me either it says that I still have applications on my computer that require it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Sep 16, 2020 Sep 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are you getting any error message while trying to uninstall the app via the Applications menu? If so, please share a screenshot with us. 

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines