Highlighted

Lightroom

Mar 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Since I downloaded the Cataline IOS on my Mac, my lightroom cannot import images from my Nikon camera. Do you know when lightroom is going to sort this out or should I consider downgrading to my previous IOS?

Topics

Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lightroom

Mar 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Since I downloaded the Cataline IOS on my Mac, my lightroom cannot import images from my Nikon camera. Do you know when lightroom is going to sort this out or should I consider downgrading to my previous IOS?

Topics

Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
RuskinF LATEST
Mar 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This document would spark an interest in knowing more about Adobe and mac.

https://helpx.adobe.com/in/lightroom-classic/kb/macos-catalina-compatibility.html

In short, there are some known compatibility issues in mac Catalina and Adobe so there is a hefty sum of energy you save if you revert back to your old mac OS for time being.

Regards.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines