• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom

New Here ,
May 28, 2020 May 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please can anyone tell me what "Adobe Lightroom would like to access files on a network volume" means? It appeared when I tried to open Lightroom and I haven't come across it before. Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe you should ask that on the Lightroom Forum instead of the Photoshop Forum. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to The Lightroom forum, from the Photoshop forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From your screen capture, it appears you are using some Web version of Lightroom.

This is also the wrong forum; it is the Lightroom CLassic forum and the OP is not using Lightroom Classic. You probably want the Lightroom forum.

Chuck Uebele:

You didn't move the question to the Lightroom forum, you moved it to the Lightroom Classic forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I moved your question to the correct Lightroom forum. 

Is this problem still happening? Yesterday Adobe was having problems with their servers, and I am wondering if that caused the error message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What I think it is, Is either the built in Mac firewall or security system or your AV/FW program is asking you if you want to allow LR to go out to the web and download things.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines