Highlighted

Lighttroom Classic Web galleries non functional

New Here ,
Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have created dozens of Web Galleries from my synced Lightroom collectios.  In the grid view, I just click on "Make Public" at the upper right of my screen and the URL is created and the link is provided in a few minutes.  Now, I click on "Make Public" and I see the "Generating URL" messager but it never completes the process, even after an hour.  I can't figure out what's happening.  How can I fix this???  If there's a way to notify me directly, please do.

Topics

Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lighttroom Classic Web galleries non functional

New Here ,
Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have created dozens of Web Galleries from my synced Lightroom collectios.  In the grid view, I just click on "Make Public" at the upper right of my screen and the URL is created and the link is provided in a few minutes.  Now, I click on "Make Public" and I see the "Generating URL" messager but it never completes the process, even after an hour.  I can't figure out what's happening.  How can I fix this???  If there's a way to notify me directly, please do.

Topics

Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?