• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lines destroying photos in lightroom cc

New Here ,
Jan 11, 2020 Jan 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ever since the update some of my photo have lines going through them. Can someone tell me how to remove this or fix this issue. Photos are belowDSC05611.JPGDSC06258.JPGDSC06274.JPGDSC06277.JPGDSC06285.JPGDSC06287.JPGDSC06303.JPGDSC06305.JPG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 11, 2020 Jan 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

These have the look of corrupted files. Have you tried opening on a different application to see whether this is a file or software issue? I've seen files have a similar problem from a corrupted SD card.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 01, 2020 Jun 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue. It's doing the same in Lightroom and photoshop. I deleted both Lightroom and photoshop and reinstalled them, but still have this issue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 01, 2020 Jun 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As suggested by josephlavine- the files are corrupted. It is a hardware problem that needs diagnosis.

It could be- Camera, Memory Card, USB cable, USB plugs or sockets, Hard Drive failure.

Replace the files from their backup location to try editing again.

Try different camera cards, try different usb cable, check Hard Drives for errors.

Re-installing the software will not help!

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines