Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Local Chache Won't Clean

New Here ,
May 25, 2020 May 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I'm trying to clean my local storage, in particular the "originals" folder that is 77 gb at this point in time. I set the local photo cache size to 0% since my hard drive is quite small and I want to primarily work off of the cloud. Here's a picture:

Screen Shot 2020-05-25 at 10.38.59 AM.png

However, even after a lightroom reset––and a computer reset––this is what the "originals" folder says in the lightroom library catalog:

Screen Shot 2020-05-25 at 10.41.30 AM.png

This is a major problem for me because I'm currently trying to import a large batch of pictures and I need the local storage to be available until in can upload to the cloud. Right now, I don't have enough local storage to do this because of this "originals" folder. Help?

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 25, 2020 May 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is a known issue. Adobe is looking into it. You can safely delete the originals if you are certain that hey are in the cloud as well.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines