• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Looking for Latest up grade of Lightroom 5 running with mac OS Mojave (10.14.6)

New Here ,
Apr 22, 2020 Apr 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I already have LR5 (bought in 2013) running on my mac.

I am looking for a NON PAYING upgrade of this 5.0 version (no CC version wanted). I think I've had the 5.7.1 version running on this mac 1 year ago, but I erased my computer for other reasons and re-installed the 5.0 version I had on a CD....

I asked Adobe support which gave me this link http://trials.adobe.com/AdobeProducts/legacy/99CABBAC-C975-4A06-8D99-064C6871EE80/LTRM/5_7_1/osx10/Lightroom_5_CCM_LS11.dmg 

I have installed it and then, I was no longer allowed to open LR. There was a licence error called :213:10

Adobe Support is not able to help me, arguing that the application is no more supported with MAC OS.

Is there anybody to help me?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am looking for a NON PAYING upgrade of this 5.0 version

There is none from Adobe!

And you cannot buy v6.

All Adobe software (except some 'Elements' versions) are now by subscription only.

You could try the download links in this article for 5.7.1- https://prodesigntools.com/lightroom-5-ddl-comparison-vs-lr4.html

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Tank you for this answer.

Unfortunatly, these Links get me back to Adobe website... didn't found what i'm smoking for. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines