• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Loss of lenses profile data following latest March 2021

Community Beginner ,
Mar 31, 2021 Mar 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After the latest update installed yesterday 30 March, the previous lens profile data for my Sigma lens has vanished and the list of Sigma lenses has massively reduced to 5 choices.

Also Samsung S series 10 is missing - the list goes straight from the S9 cameras to S20s

The profile selections (eg Vivid, Landscape, Portrait and lighting conditions (eg cloudy, tunsten etc) have also vanished

Help and advice please

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 01, 2021 Apr 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check to ensure that you are working on a raw file, and not a jpeg file. Lens Profiles are primarily created for raw images only, and so they will not show up in the list when processing a non-raw file. There is a very much smaller set of lens profiles which can be used on jpeg files, so you get a much smaller list.

Similarly, all the camera profiles are applicable for raw files only, so are not shown when a non-raw image is selected.

It certainly seems that you probably have a non-raw file selected.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 01, 2021 Apr 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Jim - Got it in one! Doh- my Canon 6D had been reset at the same time and RAW is not the default setting in this model, which I was unawre of but should have checked. Sorry to have troubled you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines