Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lost access to my old email address

New Here ,
May 24, 2020 May 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I've lost access to my old emailsi can no longer use Adobe, but my payments are still going through for that account. - I can prove i am still automatically paying for it through PayPal every month. Is there any way i could get help, and my old acc can be entirely shifted to my new one? I'd like to have access to my old CC account again and in turn have Lightroom as it was for me. Is it possible to change the email on my old acc to another one?

Basically, i lost access to my old email account (Jelan@vanmensel.be), and lost/forgot my password to the CC account linked to that email address. So i lost the usage of my Adobe programs,my settings, and im still paying for it every month. Is there anybody who can help me?

Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 25, 2020 May 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any admin who can help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 25, 2020 May 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is a user-to-user forum. Contact Adobe in your country.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines