Highlighted

Lost all my photos and presets

New Here ,
Nov 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I didn't do anything I just didn't use for few weeks n I opened it my pictures all were unloaded. I deleted the apps and download again. Everything gone n my presets also.

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lost all my photos and presets

New Here ,
Nov 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I didn't do anything I just didn't use for few weeks n I opened it my pictures all were unloaded. I deleted the apps and download again. Everything gone n my presets also.

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 18, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you using Lightroom or Lightroom Classic?

-- Johan W. Elzenga, http://www.johanfoto.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 18, 2019 0
New Here ,
Nov 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom, I changed my sd card n I move everything in back the new sd card but my photos n preset lost d

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 18, 2019 0
New Here ,
Nov 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I deleted n download again I thought is just the apps have some problem, I try to download latest version but the the photos all were gone. But before I deleted I still can see my photos but is whole black n it's said can't the pic can't load.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 18, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you use Lightroom, not Lightroom Classic, then your photos and develop settings are stored in the cloud. You won't see them if you are not logged in, or if you are logged in with a different AdobeID.

-- Johan W. Elzenga, http://www.johanfoto.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 19, 2019 0