Highlighted

Lost Lightroom Presets after Renewed Subscription

New Here ,
Dec 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has anyone had this problem before?! My card expired and I immediately went on and renewed my information and continued by subscription. Went on to edit some pictures to see that I have around $200 worth of presets that I've lost... how do I get them back?!

Topics

How to, Presets or profiles, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lost Lightroom Presets after Renewed Subscription

New Here ,
Dec 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has anyone had this problem before?! My card expired and I immediately went on and renewed my information and continued by subscription. Went on to edit some pictures to see that I have around $200 worth of presets that I've lost... how do I get them back?!

Topics

How to, Presets or profiles, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear that you've lost aceess to a lot of presets while re-activating your Lightroom subscription. 

Are you using Lightroom desktop or Lightroom Classic? Are you able to get to your presets in Lightroom Web? Link: https://lightroom.adobe.com/ 

If you are using Lightroom Classic, please check this discussion: https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic/presets-lost-after-lightroom-update/td-p/9028489

Thanks,

Akash

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
greule LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've just send you a private message with some info. It looks like that you are using multiple accounts which could be the cause of your issue. - Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines