Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lost mobile presets after subscribing to LR

New Here ,
Aug 16, 2020 Aug 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I was using free mobile LR app and I had a lot of presets there that I bought over the time.

Then I bought LR subscription on my desktop (under same email address as my mobile LR). Unfortunately since then I can see in my mobile LR app only the presets and photos that I uploaded to my desktop version.

I can't locate my LR mobile presets or pictures I edited with my phone anywhere. Can you please help? I spent a lot of money on those presets and I don't wanna lose them or the edited pictures.

Should I cancel my subscription and get free LR mobile app again and my mobile presets will be restored then?

Or should I change the desktop subscription email to a different one and not the same one as for my mobile LR app?

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 16, 2020 Aug 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did you reinstall the app after subscribing? The free trial version only stores images and other stuff locally. If you reinstall the app, you lose everything that was stored locally. You should be able to reinstall those presets again if they were sent to you by email or if you downloaded them, but your pictures is another matter.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines