Highlighted

loupedeck and Lightroom CC

Engaged ,
Jan 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a loupedeck, and I know it works with lightroom classic CC. but does it work with Lightroom CC? I can't get it to work.

Moderator: Moved from Lightroom Classic CC — The desktop-focused app to Lightroom CC — The cloud-based photo service

Topics

FAQ

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

loupedeck and Lightroom CC

Engaged ,
Jan 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a loupedeck, and I know it works with lightroom classic CC. but does it work with Lightroom CC? I can't get it to work.

Moderator: Moved from Lightroom Classic CC — The desktop-focused app to Lightroom CC — The cloud-based photo service

Topics

FAQ

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
LEGEND ,
Jan 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What Loupedeck model, Their are two.

LoupeDeck (original)

LoupeDeck+

In the following link, LightRoom section , look for “My LightRoom Dosen’t Seem To Work With Loupedeck”. Bit if confusing info, Might work on LoupeDeck+ with Beta2 of the configuration software?? But will not work on LoupeDeck (original). That is Lightroom CC.

https://loupedeck.com/support/

Just another Adobe customer; My Sys; APP: LRC 9.4, PS 21.2.1; CMP: WIN WS 16GB OS 10 v1909 (18363), mid 2015 MBPr 15” 16GB MACOS 10.15.6; 4K EXT DSPY; CAM: Canon 5D Mk III, Fuji X-T3

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Engaged ,
Jan 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry. I have Loupedeck+. It works good on Lightroom Classic but not Lightroom CC.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check on that Beta v2 update

Just another Adobe customer; My Sys; APP: LRC 9.4, PS 21.2.1; CMP: WIN WS 16GB OS 10 v1909 (18363), mid 2015 MBPr 15” 16GB MACOS 10.15.6; 4K EXT DSPY; CAM: Canon 5D Mk III, Fuji X-T3

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Engaged ,
Jan 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying. I went to loupedeck website and its not there.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Probably:

https://loupedeck.com/setup/

Select MAC 2.5  or WIN 2.5 (looks like they got past Beta version)

Note issue at bottom of that web page if you have Mac OS 10.11 or older

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Engaged ,
Jan 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, then I did that right off the bat.. Somethings wrong. maybe reload software.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

While I do not have the Plus version, so the v2.5 will not work, I did download it (the Windows 2.5) for curiosity and to check, Looked at the zip file, looked at the PDF, looks like its what you want.

So, you downloaded it, Unzipped it, then ran it? Note, not all programs behave well if you run then from the zipped folder, sometimes you need to unzip.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Engaged ,
Jan 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I all ways unzip

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

According to Loupedeck's twitter... "We don't have access to CC's SDK at this time. If/when we do, then we will provide support."

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines