• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Low resolution to high resolution on ipad

New Here ,
Oct 10, 2019 Oct 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I’m new to this and am using an iPad i have Lightroom premium how do I increase to a higher resolution on my ipad

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you provide more information? Are you trying to export an image with a higher resolution or download the original full resolution image? How will the image be used that is requiring more pixels?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I am videoing using a drone and when I going to print still photos off my Apple iPad it say S resolution is too small so I was hoping that Lightroom can increase resolution will increase

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 11, 2019 Oct 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

How did you capture the video on your iPad and how are you trying to print it? Where does Lightroom fit in to the workflow?

Lightroom can not upscale the resolution of an image. That is something Photoshop can do, but right now there is no way to do that on an iPad. It's also not possible to print from Lightroom on your iPad, so I am not understanding your workflow.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines