Highlighted

LOW RESSOLUTION WHEN IMPORTING FILES

New Here ,
Nov 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys!

I have this problem.  I have a bunch of raw and nef pics to edit from different cameras.  When importing them to lightroom, only nef pictures mantain the original size.  Raw files instead are imported with a low ressolution. Why? I've tried converting them to dng but it gives me always the same ressolution (2880x1920).

I make wedding albums so i need a higher ressolution for printing.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

LOW RESSOLUTION WHEN IMPORTING FILES

New Here ,
Nov 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys!

I have this problem.  I have a bunch of raw and nef pics to edit from different cameras.  When importing them to lightroom, only nef pictures mantain the original size.  Raw files instead are imported with a low ressolution. Why? I've tried converting them to dng but it gives me always the same ressolution (2880x1920).

I make wedding albums so i need a higher ressolution for printing.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 18, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Imported into what version of Lightroom and how? You talk about 'raw and nef pics', but nef is just Nikon's version of raw. So what are these 'raw' pics if they are not nef?

-- Johan W. Elzenga, http://www.johanfoto.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 18, 2019 0